Monday, April 16, 2007

bye spring semester

Apparently I’ll be updating my blog three times today. My blogging experience, what can I say? I enjoyed writing my blog. I think I had an advantage over some of my classmates in that I picked something with an infinite amount of material on it and it’s something that I follow closely myself.

The main thing that I got out of my blog was a rekindled love for writing. I grew more confident in my writing because I had to do it so much. I think sometimes my blog got a little repetitive, but it was kind of hard to avoid since I had such a narrow topic.

I think I’ll continue my blog, I’ll at least continue the episode recaps. I think it’ll be good to keep practicing my writing, especially since I won’t be in classes for 8 months now. If I continue my blog after the current season ends, I’ll probably broaden what I talk about, probably to politics and just other things I find interesting in the media.

I would’ve liked my blog to reach more people, or at least get more comments. Maybe people are reading it and just not commenting. My family and some friends seemed to really enjoy it. Ten minutes til Jack.

No comments: