Monday, April 30, 2007

Rangers vs Sabres Playoffs Game 3 highlights

I am currently not watching 24, too much hockey to watch. I will watch it tomorrow morning with my coffee, and it will be lovely. Ok here are the highlights from the Ranger game yesterday where they went on to win in double overtime. I sat on my couch yesterday for literally 4 hours watching the game through my fingers in agony. This clip doesn't include the second goal, which was disallowed because the people in Toronto are slow and stupid. As head coach Tom Renney said beautifully "It has to be a distinct kicking motion. If that's distinct then we're all in trouble."

I am happy to say that I will be attending the game tomorrow night and I'm confident that I will be witnessing a victory. The Rangers outplayed Buffalo Friday night and probably would've won if it wasn't for f***ing Malik. Tomorrow I will be posting my recap of tonight's episode and my experience at my first playoff game at the Garden!!!

No comments: