Wednesday, February 7, 2007

blogs

I've never been one to read blogs until recently. I occasionally go on Romenesko because I feel like I have to. But since I started this blog I've been reading some more that have to do with 24.

The one that I reference and read the most would have to be the Jack Bauer Torture Report. Every week, the ruler of this blog writes a pretty detailed description of what happens on the show, with his own pretty funny commentary. I really like the look of his blog, the background is of a very intimidating Jack Bauer, and the post and comments section look very high-tech. I only wish he updated more often since usually he just gives a recap of the episode and then maybe an article he finds interesting about the show or Kiefer Sutherland.

I have a problem with some blogs because you can tell that the author doesn't have a life outside of the blog. This isn't true of the Report, which is one of the things I find appealing about it.

On the Torture Report's link list, I was led to blogs4bauer. I've only looked over this briefly but it looks like a very active blog, with guest spot writers. I'm going to have to start to read this one more closely.

Here is a picture of Jack blogging maybe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha jack blogging.
THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT!!!

post one of him looking oh-so-hott, pleasee.