Wednesday, February 21, 2007

just a rant

This post will probably be minimally 24 related but I feel like it must be addressed.

On blogs4bauer.com, they have nicknames for all of the main characters. This is the explanation for Chloe's nickname.


Potato-Face --- Television Without Pity's nickname for Chloe, because of that scrunched-up face she always makes and because it's a much less cruel nickname than Rene Zellweger-face.


Let me explain. If you've known me, for oh say more than a month, you know that I pure straight hate Renee Zellweger. If you ever watch Scrubs, my Renee Zellweger is Dr. Cox's Hugh Jackman. The reasons that I hate her include, but are not limited to, the movie Jerry Maguire, the movie Chicago, her weird body, her annoying voice, her disgusting hair, her "I just ate a whole lemon" face, her complete lack of talent. But even all of these reasons don't really add up to the violent hatred that burns in my soul. I really shouldn't have these strong feelings for someone I don't know, I can't explain it.

My point is, it made me really happy to see other people hate her too, and to acknowledge that Chloe is at least cooler than Renee Zellweger. This picture is evidence that Mary Lynn Rajskub is actually quite pretty when not scowling at CTU, and a million times better than Renee Zellweger.

I'm sorry if this is off-topic but every time I hear her name I cringe and want to punch children, and I really needed an outlet.

2 comments:

prof_matson said...

My nickname for Zellwegger has always been "squirrel face"

SusanT said...

oh that is SUCH a good one!